[ODE] ODE for cloth

R. Frazier rtdoger at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 26 18:09:45 MST 2005

I searched the archives, but I could not find much discussion, if at all,
using ODE for triangular mesh with cloth-like properties.

I looked at all the ODE samples, but nothing found.

I know ODE is for rigid-body, so please don't dismiss my idea completely,
but who
has tried and has an example of using ODE for cloth-like mesh?  Someone must
at least tried to do it.

SmartScreen Technology.
first two months FREE*.