[ODE] Re: Roller-coaster

Geoff Carlton gcarlton at iinet.net.au
Mon Oct 17 09:05:18 MST 2005

Also,
It may be easier to stomp the normals you get from ODE with your own
ones (either flat face normals, or an interpolated normal), before you
step the world.  I have found this solution is far better than allowing
ODE to try to deduce its normal direction based on the proximity to the
triangle edges.

Geoff