[ODE] architectural simulation

Peter Oost h.b.oost at student.utwente.nl
Fri Oct 14 14:14:06 MST 2005

On 13:33 Fri 14 Oct     , George Birbilis wrote:
> >I knew about Ogre3d before, but it doesn't integrate
> >ODE.
>
> there is ODE and Ogre3D integration I think, search the net a bit on it
> (search the OGRE site for starters)

There is both OgreODE and GangstaWrapper. They are both ade by the same person and he no longer supports OgreODE (which is more or less finished and usable) in favor of the GangstaWrapper which also supports various other physics engines but is not nearly finished.
Delta3D on the other hand seems quite mature and I like the OSG. I'm currently using Delta3D and will most likely drop my own OSG/ODE binder.

-Peter