[ODE] Re: Roller-coaster

erwin at erwincoumans.com erwin at erwincoumans.com
Tue Oct 11 14:24:45 MST 2005

Hi,

I would say ODE is probably very suitable and using a triangle collider is
not that bad at all. However if you really want a more 'smooth' ride,
without discontinuities on the triangle-edges, you can consider writing a
bezier-patch system, like in SSX. See gamasutra (requires a login):

http://www.gamasutra.com/gdc2002/features/rayner/rayner_01.htm

Erwin Coumans