[ODE] Some Questions

Jean de Largentaye jlargentaye at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 19:51:51 MST 2005

Technically, ODE doesn't have any predefined units. You could put
anything, you only have to stay consistent.

However, it is a good idea to use the MKS system
(Meters-Kilograms-Seconds) for coherence, as you're probably already
used to it.

The period of the simulation is the 'stepsize' parameter in the
dWorld*Step function, as explained in the documentation

In general, the docs are a good place to look first, before asking on
this list, as it explains these things quite well.