[ODE] Should trimesh code run properly, or is it unreliable?

Keith Wiley kwiley at cs.unm.edu
Mon Nov 14 00:48:33 MST 2005

I  am trying to compile the test_trimesh.cpp example.  The only
modification I made to the code was that it used a variable called
Size, which is a reserved keyword, so I changed it to size throughout
the code.  The program crashes on the initial call to
dGeomTriMeshDataCreate(), which occurs so early in the execution, I'm
not sure anything could have been done to "break" it yet.

Does example work for anyone else?

Thanks.

Keith Wiley         kwiley at cs.unm.edu         http://www.unm.edu/~keithw

"And what if we picked the wrong religion?  Every week, we're just
making God madder and madder!"
                                            --  Homer Simpson