[ODE] "Copying" Bodies

Jaroslav Sinecky jsinecky at tiscali.cz
Mon Nov 7 00:45:50 MST 2005

You don't get identical simulations so easily. You need to have EVERYTHING
identical in these paralel worlds, including radnom number generator state,
order of geoms, bodies, joints on respective lists etc. If not, you can get
significantly different results very soon after your last sincronization.
More on this in Wiki: http://ode.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SaveAndRestoreHowTo or
searching through archives.

Jaroslav