No subject

Tue Nov 15 16:38:34 MST 2005

> Earlier I wrote about instability after applying a torque to a floating
> body with no gravity or other forces. I forgot to mention that I apply
> exactly ONE torque for ONE timestep, and apply NO torque or forces
thereafter.

Depends I think on the size of the timestep. Although it seems here that with a
250Hz timestepping frequency, the cars can gain energy. But haven't delved much
in the softness variables, so I think it's my parameters, and not ODE, since
the boxstack example works ok-ish (and that's some 20hz!).

Ruud