[ODE] Help linking last unstable ode release in vc6 and dcylinder2

kurimail kurimail at arrakis.es
Wed Nov 30 09:57:08 MST 2005

Yes, i have added the #define for the dcylinder in the config.h and the 3
.cpp files and now it is working perfectly...

Well, except for some asserts that ode gives me randomly when using
dcylinders...

I will make the changes and i will send them to you Bram. Thanks!

P.D: The worspace is the .dsw and .dsp files.