[ODE] Using WinCVS

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Tue Nov 29 15:07:10 MST 2005

Is there a reason why you're using WinCVS?
Try Tortoise CVS (http://www.tortoisecvs.org/)
Once installed right click on a windows explorer folder, select CVS
Checkout, fill the CVSROOT textbox with

:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/opende

and the module one with ode, click the Revision tab at the top and then the radio "Chose branch or tag", and fill
the textbox with "UNSTABLE"

then click OK,