[ODE] configure improvements

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Sat Nov 19 11:15:17 MST 2005

Oh no no no no no no, you do not want to install anything that has to do
with examples or drawstuff, they are for internal testing of the library
only, and as examples on how to get something going, we dont want people
using drawstuff outside ode, and we dont want to trash their hard drives
with example executables, with this perspective in mind, the build
process is not broken at all, just cd into ode/ode/tests and call your
example from there ( cd ode/ode/tests ; path/to/build/test_boxstack).

Cheers!