[ODE] configure generated Makefile problem on mingw (unstable)

Bram Stolk bram at sara.nl
Sat Nov 19 10:47:47 MST 2005

Raymond de Vries wrote:
> Hi Bram,
>
> Now that you're working so much on configure etc, I would like to
> mention a small thing: the generated ode/src/Makefile contains an error
> which prevents the Makefile to work correctly, at least under mingw
> (windows). I attached the generated Makefile where lines 46 and 56 has
> the errors as all the source code names should be on 1 line.

In your Makefile, the trailing '\' chars have been deleted.

I have no idea why this happens.

They are present in the .am file, so they should be present in
the Makefile as well.

Also, the '\' notation was used in the old Makefile.am files as
well. If you check out a week-old UNSTABLE tree, do you get the
same error? (I expect so).

   Bram