[ODE] Beginner's question

Chris Royce croyce at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 22 21:32:30 MST 2005

Well here is my 2 cents.....

I'd stick to a birds eye view for the simulation of various games, rather
something along the lines of champ man. Obviously ode would offer extensive
advantages should you wish to simulate a game accurately but that would
involve constructing the avatars, which would need controllers and somehow
need to be programmed so that they could perform various manoeuvres.

Like I said sure it can be done, but I certainly wouldn't be easy, but then
anything worth doing never is...

Just my opinion :D

Cheers

Chris