[ODE] Getting Triangle Index from a ray-trimesh collision?

Patrick McColgan patrick at torcinteractive.com
Tue Mar 15 17:40:30 MST 2005

Hello

I'm looking to collide a ray with a trimesh but on collision I want to
know the index of the triangle in the trimesh involved.  I've searched
the mailing list and looked through the documentation and from what I
can see there is no function to return triangle indices.

Stepping through the collider I can see where the index is found and
used but currently it isn't returned, is there any external way of
retrieving it?  Are there any functions at all that return a triangles

Thanks