[ODE] Re: Link problem to lib.

James Gjerde jgjerde at contrarymotion.com
Sun Mar 13 09:25:58 MST 2005

vc6??

sounds like a runtime library conflict, check project->settings->c/c++->code
generation.

look at the use runtime library drop down.

check what that says in the ode project and then make sure your game is
using the same one, by default i do not think the project out of cvs uses
libc.

i have not used vc7 in a long time so u would be on your own there but i am
sure that the setting is there somewhere.

actually i have not used ode in a quite a while either ;-), but this
certainly sounds like your problem. u must have downloaded the library that
matched the runtime u are using in your game, which is why that one works.

hope it helps.

jamie