[ODE] hardware physics chip

Vrej Melkonian vmelkon at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 18:22:19 MST 2005

In that case, I'd be interested to see it in action.
If it can boost performance by 50 times, then it's
worth it.
GPUs have proven themselves as an absolute requirement
and their job can be easily parallelized. It's
possible to increase their vertex and pixel pipes
indefinitly it seems.
What is the dominating performance factor in a physics
engine like ODE?