[ODE] OPCODE+ODE

Tanguy Fautre tanguy.fautre at spaceapplications.com
Fri Jun 24 11:03:46 MST 2005

Adam D. Moss wrote:
> Hi again.
>
> Is anyone using OPCODE+ODE on exotic (that is, almost
> anything except x86 :)) architectures?
>
> I understand that there are patches in the UNSTABLE branch
> for ia64 OPCODE compatibility, right?  Are they good?

UNSTABLE has been patched to work on x86_64 (not IA64). Although I don't
see why it wouldn't work on the latter, but since we don't have any
Itanium here, I cannot test.

It works well on our Dual Opteron :-).

> Is OPCODE+ODE happy on PPC-based Macs?  Anything else?

I got 0.5 to compile on QNX x86 (but couldn't test further for the
moment due to the lack of OpenGL support) by just modifying two sqrt()
calls that resolve to a wrong overload.

Tanguy