[ODE] funny ODE animation

Daniel Monteiro Basso dmbasso at inf.ufrgs.br
Tue Jun 21 19:30:22 MST 2005

MPlayer (http://mplayerhq.hu) plays just fine. This is what it says
about the encoding:

Playing tease.mp4.
ISO: File Type Major Brand: ISO/IEC 14496-1 (MPEG-4 system) v2
QuickTime/MOV file format detected.
MOV track #0: 60 chunks, 401 samples
MOV: Found MPEG4 movie Elementary Stream Descriptor atom (69)!
Image size: 480 x 270 (24 bpp)
Display size: 480 x 270
Fourcc: mp4v  Codec: ''

Daniel Monteiro Basso <dmbasso at inf.ufrgs.br>