[ODE] ODE used in nesnausk's 3D demo

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 12:14:21 MST 2005

Very nice demo, though I've got a question:

What did you need to optimize heavily?  It looks as if the parts of
the wall never self-collide, and piles never seem to be more than 100
or so boxes (assuming those are indeed box-shapes, they move as if
they are), so where was the tweaking necessary?

(I was running 100 inter-colliding stacked boxes in an old physdemo of
mine without any real problems at all - it seems as if 100
non-colliding boxes on a single plane should be a snap in ODE?)

-Megan Fox