[ODE] XML and ODE

KuRi kurimail at arrakis.es
Thu Jul 21 02:27:51 MST 2005

Hi John. In my ODE Visual Editor (K-ODE) i have an exporter and importer for

I think that all the Java community knows x-ode and uses it a lot. Here it
is the specification for xode (at least the version i use).

http://www.tanksoftware.com/xode/

I thought that x-ode and xml-ode was the same thing... now i am getting
confused...