[ODE] ODE used in our technology

Peter Oost h.b.oost at student.utwente.nl
Wed Jul 20 14:11:58 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-20 at 10:22 +0500, Mohsin Hasan wrote:
> We have integrated ODE in our game engine. You can have a look at the tech
> demo using ODE at the following link. I would definitely like to hear what
> you guys think.
>
> http://www.itrango.com/demo.html

Impressive demos. Very nice music and artwork as well.
Have you also integrated ODE in the 1.0 version of the engine (and thus
in your Game X project)?

I noticed you're using the ROAM algorithm for outdoor rendering. Have
you made any adaptations to make it more suitable for modern gpu's (and
more cpu friendly) or is that why you wish to implement Clip Mapping?

I'm looking forward to any finished products by you, be it the engine or
any games.

-Peter