[ODE] Trimesh-Sphere inaccuracies

ekt at libero.it ekt at libero.it
Fri Jul 8 10:13:26 MST 2005

i'm quite sure i've seen problems just standing still, without crossing edges, on trimesh made of big tris. i think they are two different issues.

the 'edge crossing jumping' lowers with smaller timestamps, but it's a pity having to double the physics steps just for this.

here is a proposal: i'll donate 100$ if adam or russ will take the time to look into this :) (well actually i'm going to donate anyway... it's just an excuse ;) ...and conitec of course could do much better than me ;)