[ODE] Let's Help Russ With Money

Olivier Michel Olivier.Michel at cyberbotics.com
Tue Jul 5 14:36:16 MST 2005

Russ,

Could you display interactively the total amount of money received and
set a target minimum amount ?
You should also state which features are going to be developed if this
minimal amount is reached.
I am sure this will motivate many people to donate and we (the ODE
community) could also help you in marketing this funding campaign.
We might get slashdotted or appear in some other news sites, as it was
the case for Blender. It's cool to fund open software that way, isn't it
? That was just my 2¢ before my $100...

-Olivier