[ODE] "Could not load accelerators" Why? :-(

Vrej Melkonian vmelkon at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 05:39:40 MST 2005

You can find out with a call to GetLastError.
Also, open the drawstuff project, look in the resource
section to make sure the resource is there.
The projects supplied with ODE are for VC++6 so there
is probably incompatibilities there.
You can also comment the code :

// load accelerators
  accelerators = LoadAccelerators (ghInstance,
				   MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDR_ACCELERATOR1));
  if (accelerators==NULL) dsError ("could not load
accelerators");

In my case, the accelerator loads but when I press the
keys, it has no effect.