[ODE] From unstable to trunk...

Charlie Garrett charlie.garrett at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 14:29:35 MST 2005

I want to say that I really appreciate ODE as a way to learn dynamics
simulation techniques.  I'm reading the literature to understand the
big ideas, but I would be stuck without a readable and functional
example in source code.

Since I have some time available, I'd be happy to pay back to ODE for
all of the information I've learned.  If you can identify a
relatively small task on the ODE to-do list, I might be able to
handle it at this point.

--
Charlie Garrett