[ODE] Physics: clarification on ODE physics

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 13:26:08 MST 2005

So long as your jar is modelled as a shape that has reasonable
surface contact with the table (it's essentially a mini-barrel), and
the contact between the table and jar is being given a reasonable
friction coeffiicent, AND you're moving the table via forces (not
setpos or anything like that) - then yes, the jar will move along
fine, automatically, nothing special required.

-Megan Fox