[ODE] Is it time to accept dcyl2 contribution?

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 08:24:19 MST 2005

Doesn't the dCylinder2 have trouble with falling through solid
surfaces when it meets them plane-on with its top or bottom?

(that is - when the flat top or bottom of the dCylinder2 is co-planar
with the colliding surface, doesn't it have issues with falling
through the colliding surface)

I also thought it was missing a collider for one or more of the other geoms?

-Megan Fox