[ODE] spring system in ODE?

Geoff Carlton gcarlton at iinet.net.au
Mon Feb 21 18:41:11 MST 2005

Your best bet is to create a new type of joint.  If you have a look at
the hinge2 code, and also an ode joint paper out on the web (I've gotten
the name of it now), then it wouldn't be too hard to come up with a
slider equivalent that doesn't restrict the rotational movement.

I don't recall anybody doing it before, though, so you may have to
experiment a bit to get it working!

Geoff