[ODE] Bug in Sphere Trimesh collider?

Geoff Carlton gcarlton at iinet.net.au
Tue Feb 15 08:35:29 MST 2005

I came across this recently.  Its when degenerate triangles are used as
part of the trimesh data.  Its best to ensure this doesn't occur by
weeding them out of the data before you pass it to ode.  Alternatively
the code could ignore these type of triangles in the colliders - which
would be a good thing to add to ODE in general I suspect.

Geoff