[ODE] DLL?

Patrick Barnes mrtrick at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 21:18:57 MST 2005

Hi there...

I've downloaded ODE, fiddled around with cygwin until I could compile
it, and played around with the demo programs. Fun!, and very
impressive.

I would like to use ODE within Euphoria, a programming language I use.
It has the ability to call functions defined in C dlls, so I can
create a cross-language wrapper to use ODE.

There doesn't seem to be an ode dll. There is one in
/contrib/DotNetManaged/Release , but it's dated 2003, and I don't want
anything to do with .NET :-)

What is involved in changing the makefile to generate a single dll file?

I know very basic makefile stuff, basically nothing about gcc, and a
moderate amount about C and C++.

--
MrTrick