[ODE] Has anybody had any luck with dJointSetAMotorAngle?

Patrick McColgan patrick at torcinteractive.com
Tue Feb 8 16:13:19 MST 2005

What you've actually done there is set limits on the same axis twice
(dParamHiStop/dParamLoStop for the first axis).  If you've defined more
than one axis use 'dParamHiStop2, dParamLoStop2, dParamHiStop3,
dParamLoStop3' respectively to set the others.

Try that and let us know if there are still problems, I don't intend to
post source code.