[ODE] Car simulation

Joakim Simonsson nospam at joakims.com
Wed Dec 21 04:33:58 MST 2005

Hi all,

We wish to use ODE in our car driving simulator. I understand that
collisions between vehicles should be easy to implement. But when it comes
to terrain collisions, I'm wondering if we can load our
3d-graphical-database, and make the vehicles collide with that.

If that is not possible, I understand that the alternative is to build
special collision databases that corresponds with the
3d-graphical-databases.

Does there exists a program or a plugin to build a such collision database?

/Joakim