[ODE] Initial conditions problem

Peter Yamamoto yamamotop at page44.com
Wed Dec 7 18:19:39 MST 2005

FYI My problems were on the user side, not ode side.

I was calculating input values and expected values and they didn't seem
to be jiving with the ode simulation... because of bugs in the

It's not necessarily the issue of what to feed ODE as long as it's clear
what needs to be converted/how.

Force + stepsize/duration aren't as intuitive parameters as an initial
velocity when trying to hit something/make simple