[ODE] -- dAreConnected, doesn't work with Contacts ??

Cristian Bianchi cris at cris.hspace.name
Wed Aug 31 14:05:17 MST 2005

Hi,
take a look at your simulation loop...
you should have something like this...

dSpaceCollide(....);
dQuickStep(.....); // or WorldStep, ....
dJointGroupEmpty(contactGroup);

I think the problem is that the last statement "dJointGroupEmpty" destroys
all contact joints you created in the nearCallback...
You must use a  different approach... for example in the nearCallback,
register in a list, or in an array, all the contacts between interesting
objects.
Regards,
Cristian Bianchi
DIESGroup srl, Rome - Italy