[ODE] Cross-platform woes

Charlie Garrett charlie.garrett at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 20:09:59 MST 2005

Intel floating point units tend to keep extra bits of precision in
their registers, with those bits being discarded when a value is
written to memory.  Your compiler should have a setting for strict
IEEE floating point compliance, so check that it is on for the PC.

I have both a Mac and a PC, but I have never tried running ODE on the
PC.  If you continue to have problems, maybe I can look into it further.

--
Charlie Garrett