[ODE] Copying/Cloning Composite Objects

Jaroslav Sinecky jsinecky at tiscali.cz
Fri Aug 5 09:17:58 MST 2005

I'm pretty sure, there are no cloning functions in ODE. As you say, it
shouldn't be problem to write them using Get/Set functions + dGeomGetClass.
Maybe someone has done it?

Eh ... actually the most simple way is just to call your creation routine
more times ;-) It works nice for me but I understand it could not be a good
solution for your scenario.

Cheers!
Jaroslav