[ODE] An OpenSource ODE Solver implementation

jiversen at d2.com jiversen at d2.com
Sat Apr 30 19:55:13 MST 2005

>> you can always // comment out the MessageBox call if it really bothers
>> you
>
> Yeah, that's what I did.  That thing was driving me nuts :)
>
> - Graham

Yip, I replaced them with couts, myself. Not a tricky fix, but I was just
a little surprised that all the functionality in ode.lib is not fully
encapsulated and relies on a .dll. I was just hoping
to just download the precompiled lib file and not have to futz with the
source in order to remove this dependancy.

All good, though - lots of fun setting up the solver still :)

Thanks for all your feedback,
Jason