[ODE] An OpenSource ODE Solver implementation

Nate W coding at natew.com
Fri Apr 29 19:57:40 MST 2005

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005, Jon Watte wrote:

> I think you can be pretty certain that that piece of code is inside
> the appropriate ifdefs.

Or there's a "void MessageBox (blah blah blah) { }" inside some other
appropriate ifdefs.  :-)

ODE was cross platform last time I checked.  Admittedly, that was a
couple years ago, but even so I am pretty sure that this problem can be
solved without changing ODE code.  It's probably a result of building on
Windows, and will go away if you extract the tarball on Linux and build
from there.

And since it's open source, you can always // comment out the MessageBox
call if it really bothers you.

--

Nate Waddoups
Redmond WA USA