[ODE] Large physics worlds - let autodisable handle it, or create a sliding window of physical activity?

Aras Pranckevicius nearaz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 09:17:34 MST 2005

> > Should I package the patch again, and maybe submit/upload it somewhere?
> >
> I know I for one would love to try it out...  Are there any major
> issues with it?

* It depends on some bits of Opcode. This shouldn't be a problem, as
Opcode is integrated into ODE for quite a long time now
* It uses single precision internally. ODE can still be used in double
precision, but the hardware must support standard 32 bit floats.
* Has no collide2 implemented.

--
Aras 'NeARAZ' Pranckevicius
http://nesnausk.org/nearaz | http://nearaz.blogspot.com