[ODE] Large physics worlds - let autodisable handle it, or create a sliding window of physical activity?

Aras Pranckevicius nearaz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 14:52:44 MST 2005

> so i'm willing to try somthing like you have done, but i haven't found
> somthing about the sweep-and-prune space

Well, sweep-and-prune is not required to implement 'relevant geoms'
caching. I use it only because it tends to be faster than the others
:)

> is there a patch for it or did
> i miss somthing. I have searched in the cvs, and the 0.5 Release and
> couldn't find it. The only thing i found was in the mailing list, that
> you have implementet somthing like this.

I've sent a patch quite long ago (~year) to Russ, but it didn't get
integrated. Now that ODE has unstable branch, maybe SAP space could go
there?

--
Aras 'NeARAZ' Pranckevicius
http://nesnausk.org/nearaz | http://nearaz.blogspot.com