[ODE] Autodisable defaults

Aras Pranckevicius nearaz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 20:12:48 MST 2005

> So if a body has linear and angular velocity less than linear_threshold
> and angular_threshold for more than idle_steps or idle_time it will get
> disabled.  Idle_steps seems reasonable at 10, but idle_time is zero,
> which means bodies will get disabled the instant they drop below the
> thresholds.  Is this right?

Last time I've implemented auto-disable patch for ODE :), all
conditions had to be met for a body to become disabled. That is, a
body has to be idle for 10 steps _and_ zero simulation time by
default. In effect, the default settings only take idle steps into
account.

--
Aras 'NeARAZ' Pranckevicius
http://nesnausk.org/nearaz | http://nearaz.blogspot.com