Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Sun Apr 17 17:14:06 MST 2005

Hi Harald,

Well your help will be great, I guess what I really want would be to
make FreeSOLID play along
with ODE, I am not sure how much work would that entail, but basically
the idea is to use FreeSOLID and implement the functionality that may be
required as you go.

As with ODE I am thinking "add SIMD support", and there is a reported
bug here:

which I would like to see squashed.

Seems like http://www.genecys.org/ is using FreeSOLID, so its not as
dead as I thought it was.

Anyway I created a list for FreeSOLID users at sourceforge here:

wouldnt seem fair to discuss issues not related to ODE on this list :)