[ODE] ODE and FreeSOLID

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Fri Apr 15 17:22:27 MST 2005

Well,

As I said earlier, I have administrator access to the FreeSOLID project
in sourceforge, and I've been
working on it on the side these last 2 days, FreeSOLID is definitelly
LGPL and could be used with ODE, I am thinking about adding the option
to link ODE with FreeSOLID and I was wondering if anyone has any code
regarding this that they may want to contribute.

Right now I am having trouble understanding how exactly FreeSOLID works,
feeding the same arguments I feed to Opengl's glTranslate and glRotate
to FreeSOLID dtTranslate and dtRotate do not yield the expected results,
so I need help :).

Also, which would be the best way to start? reimplementing the trimesh
code using FreeSOLID instead of OPCODE?,
thats where I would start.

Oh yeah, and if anyone wants to help with FreeSOLID, they sure are
welcome ;)

Thanks.