[ODE] Convex Geometry

Harald Schmid harald.schmid at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 11:56:13 MST 2005

Surprisingly, one contact point is enough for our application. I
actually thought that this would be the major obstacle, however it is
not.

Here's my interpretation: If two objects collide, that will take place
over 1/10 of a second. Since collision detection runs 500 cycles per
second, I get 50 penetration depth vectors. That's a lot of
information to work with.

But that's only guessing. Fact is, collision detection and handling works well.

Harald