[ODE] Convex Geometry

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Tue Apr 12 16:55:35 MST 2005

I understand what you are saying, but I think there may be a loophole.

In any case, like I said, FreeSOLID is LGPL as far as I know (I was the
one who requested this change, and you can see it on the sourceforge
project page),
but maybe checking with Van Den Bergen should clear any doubts, even I
have mine. :)

The version used in Blender is not FreeSOLID, apparently Blender used
some of he new functionality in 3.x, and they couldn't just fall back to 2.0