[ODE] Convex Geometry

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Tue Apr 12 15:07:08 MST 2005

Yes, it is, but it is one version behind SOLID 3.5, if it was to be
further developed, it would be for
all practical uses a SOLID fork.

Although I am positive he (dtecta) handed me the sourceforge project and
he agreed to switch
FreeSOLID to LGPL, I dont think that FreeSOLID having a GPL license
would be an issue,
since, LGPL and GPL are compatible, and as long as it is ODE the one
linking against FreeSOLID, and not your closed source application
directly linking against FreeSOLID,
I dont think you would be breaking any of the rules.