[ODE] Autotools added to UNSTABLE

Tanguy Fautre tanguy.fautre at spaceapplications.com
Tue Apr 12 15:34:01 MST 2005

Hi,

I think my previous email may have been a bit confusing.
I'm actually talking about two completely different issues.

The fact that ODE with autotools is not working here has nothing to do
with the X86_64_SYSTEM define (I added it afterwards anyway).

Basically it seems that autotools is willing to compile
drawstuff/dstest/dstest.cpp but is unable to.

I don't really have time to look into it for now; but a wild guess would
be that this file was not compiled with the default ODE makefile, and
that now it is automatically compiled by autotools while it's actually
not needed.

Something that is puzzling me though, is that it complains about unknown
DrawStuff functions, and yet there are no error message about not being
able to include the drawstuff header.

Cheers,

Tanguy