[ODE] Newbie Question

dan at auscoders.com dan at auscoders.com
Sun Apr 10 02:27:54 MST 2005

One reason this could be happening if you are using
dBodyGetQuaternion(bodyID);

ODE returns its orientation quaternion as w,x,y,z rather than x,y,z,w by
mixing this ordering you would probably get the visual result you have
described, even though the simulation was running accurately.

Cheers,
Dan S.