[ODE] Basic newbie questions

Dave Eberle daveeberle at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 5 15:14:47 MST 2005

Hello,

   I have some basic questions about the some of the math types and some naming issues. I could figure them out by writing test programs, but would appreciate you help. I'll have better questions later....promise.

Dave

dMatrix3 is 4x3 - 12 reals. Is this column or row major

dQuaternion - Is this x,y,z,w or w,x,y,z

In dMass I is about POR - What is this? Point of reference.
Does this just mean specifiy it in body coordinates?

Since is 4x3 which entries make the 3x3 matrix - back to first question.