[ODE] Re: ODE Digest, Vol 13, Issue 23

Michael Rauh michael.rauh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 18:27:20 MST 2004

Hi Pete, i'm suffering from the same problem, changing Lo/HiStops for
steering. Couldn't get rid of the jitter completely so far. How are
you applying forces, or more exactly, what are you doing to hold the
wheel in its desired position? Especially considering the case when
external forces (from the ground, e.g. when the car hits a slope) are
acting sideways on the wheel? When driving fast, those
contact/friction forces can push around the wheels quite much.

Thx for any comments
Michael